- Zip code of installation, city or address of the project installation. It is well proven that the performance of the solar lighting unit depends greatly on the amount of sunlight and the amount of sunlight varies upon location. Knowing the exact location allows our engineer to determine the proper design and performance of the solar lighting unit that will be installed in that particular location. Also the customer can learn about the result before deciding to install the solar lighting unit.
Type of applications, light level requirement and detail of luminaire affect how we choose the solar lighting model. For example, the vertical PV pole model is suitable for the street area application since the model uses high power LED and hence providing high luminosity which is necessary for the driver. The walkway, on the other hand, might require a smaller model such as LIGHTSOFT, PRAGUE or AUGUSTA model. Knowing the exact application enables our engineer to provide the proper solution to our customer.
Autonomy refers to the length of time in hours or days which the battery-powered solar PV system can operate without sunlight; calculated from the maximum capacity of the battery. For example, three days of autonomy would mean that the solar lighting system can operate for three days without the need to recharge the battery. So when designing a solar lighting system, the battery size will be determined by the required number of autonomous days.
Exactly panel calculation and be suitable for the application area
Cleaning of the PV panels is recommended every 3-4 months or as appropriate.
The accumulation of dirt and dust or other organic material on the solar PV cells may compromise the efficiency of electricity production.
- 20 Years for Vertical Solar PV lighting products and PV modules
- 3 Years for Remote Solar Charger controllers
- 5 Year for Batteries
System warranty for 5 years
Initially programming is done at the factory prior to delivery, and end users can customise via remote charger control.
- To ensure optimum performance, locate photovoltaic panels in an open space or position that offers an unobstructed view of the sky. If the PV cells are subject to shadows from trees, buildings or other objects that obscure sunlight or daylight, the system’s efficiency of electricity production may be compromised.
- Solar PV cells and batteries must be free of cracks or damage.
- The installation must comply with local electrical standards for earthing or grounding.
Yes , vertical solar can operate but the snow will affect the solar panel.
Yes, maximum of 200 km/hr. However please consult our team to discuss any project specific needs or requests.
Typically if the battery power is below what is required the luminaire will switch off. It is however possible to program the lighting level to dim with specific levels of charge.
Please consult our team to discuss any project specific needs or requests.
The duration of autonomy that a solar luminaire an operate will vary depending on the type of luminaire and location where it is installed.
To prevent the battery from completely depleting, a number of preventative measures is put in place by default such as: Low Voltage Disconnect and Reconnect (LVD & LVR) threshold.
Solar luminaires can operate as long as there is charge in the solar battery. The hours of autonomy are based on 100% output. By restricting the hours of use or dimming when lower levels of illumination are sufficient, the life of the battery can exceed the rated hours of autonomous operation.
Yes. However please consult our team to discuss any project specific needs or requests.