- Zip code of installation, city or address of the project installation.
- Type of application: Street area, Walkway, Garden, Perimeter, etc.
- Light level requirement.
- Detail of Luminaire, code, Watt, CCT, Beam
- Operation of Solar System (i.e. Dusk to Dawn, Split Operation, etc….)
- Days for Autonomy (i.e. 1 Day, 2 Days or 3 Days)
Based on the requested number of autonomous days or hours of operation, LIGMAN can calculate the size of battery required to best meet the needs of the user.
Exactly panel calculation and be suitable for the application area
Cleaning of the PV panels is recommended every 3-4 months or as appropriate.
The accumulation of dirt and dust or other organic material on the solar PV cells may compromise the efficiency of electricity production.
- 20 Years for Vertical Solar PV lighting products and PV modules
- 3 Years for Remote Solar Charger controllers
- 5 Year for Batteries
System warranty for 5 years
Initially programming is done at the factory prior to delivery, and end users can customise via remote charger control.
- To ensure optimum performance, locate photovoltaic panels in an open space or position that offers an unobstructed view of the sky. If the PV cells are subject to shadows from trees, buildings or other objects that obscure sunlight or daylight, the system’s efficiency of electricity production may be compromised.
- Solar PV cells and batteries must be free of cracks or damage.
- The installation must comply with local electrical standards for earthing or grounding.
Yes , vertical solar can operate but the snow will affect the solar panel.
Yes, maximum of 200 km/hr. However please consult our team to discuss any project specific needs or requests.
Typically if the battery power is below what is required the luminaire will switch off. It is however possible to program the lighting level to dim with specific levels of charge.
Please consult our team to discuss any project specific needs or requests.
Yes. However please consult our team to discuss any project specific needs or requests.